Make sure you have an account at the Acronis website, then log into your account through the product
This article applies to:
- Acronis Cloud Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Online)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Online
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Online
(!) If you already have Acronis Online Backup / Acronis Backup to Cloud subscription activated and are updating from trial to the full version, proceed as described in Acronis Backup & Recovery Online: Converting Trial Online Backup Subscription into Full.
This articles describes how to activate a trial Acronis Backup to Cloud (Acronis Online Backup) subscription.
To activate your subscription, you will need to:
- Have an account at the Acronis website;
- Download and install an edition of Acronis Cloud Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery Online). A license key for Acronis Backup is not required if you select «Acronis Backup & Recovery for online backup only» mode;
- Activate the subscription online;
- Log into your account with the activated subscription through the product.
- Log into your Acronis account;
If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. See Registration at Acronis Website.
- Download and install an edition of Acronis Cloud Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery Online);
- Go to the activate a trial subscription page:
Click Try Now Free for 30 Days;
Fill all the required fields and click Activate my 30-day trial:
- Now that the subscription is registered, start Acronis Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery) and click Actions -> Activate online backup subscription:
- Log into your account:
The credentials here are the same as the ones you use to log into your account at the Acronis website.
- Select a subscription and click Activate now:
- The subscription is now activated.
- Acronis Backup & Recovery: Activating Full Online Backup Subscription
- Acronis Backup & Recovery Online: Converting Trial Online Backup Subscription into Full