This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Using Acronis True Image Home 2011 on Windows 7, you are restoring a Windows Live Mail account;
- After the restore, only account settings are restored.
This is an issue in the product.
Acronis True Image Home 2011 needs to perform two restore operations to completely recover a Windows Live Mail account on Windows 7:
- Restore account settings;
- Restore all E-mail messages.
(!) This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
This has been fixed.