Instructions on how to prepare your machine to create WinPE-based rescue media
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack
This article describes how to prepare your machine to create WinPE-based rescue media and provides links to other articles that describe how to complete the creation.
Acronis WinPE ISO builder is a part of Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack.
- Download and install one of the following Windows Automated Installation Kits (AIKs):
- Burn the downloaded ISO image. See Burning an ISO Image;
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 from the downloaded kit:
- Windows 32 bit: NETFXx86
- Windows 64 bit: NETFXx64
- Install Microsoft Core XML (MSXML) 5.0 or 6.0 Parser from the kit;
- Install Windows AIK from the kit;
- To proceed see Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack: Adding Acronis Plug-In to WinPE 2.x or 3.0.