Make sure you have Acronis True Image Home 2011 installed. Then install Acronis Plus Pack over it
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack
Acronis Plus Pack is a separate purchased add-on for Acronis True Image Home 2011. See Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack.
If you already have Acronis Plus Pack purchased and registered but do not have the installation file, please download it as described in Downloading an Installation File of Acronis Software.
Installation of Acronis Plus Pack does not require a reboot.
To install Acronis Plus Pack, do the following:
- Make sure you have Acronis True Image Home 2011 installed:
- Run the Acronis Plus Pack installation file and click Install Plus Pack for Acronis True Image Home 2011:
- On the welcome screen, click Next:
- If you accept the license agreement, select the option and click Next:
- Enter the Acronis Plus Pack serial number and click Next:
If you have an upgrade serial number (i.e. purchased Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack upgrade), provide both the Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack upgrade serial number and Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack serial number:
- Click any option here:
Typical and Complete - these options are identical.
(!) The Plus Pack add-on will be installed in the same folder with Acronis True Image Home 2011. Hence, there is no option for a custom installation path.
- Select whether to install for the current user or all users:
- Click Proceed to start the installation:
- The Acronis Plus Pack add-on will then be installed: