You do not need a serial number to install a trial version of the product
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
After the installation with a trial serial number the product will function in a trial mode.
(!) Installing a trial or a full version of Acronis True Image Home 2011 on the same machine with a previous version of Acronis True Image will completely remove it.
For information on trial limitations see Trial version limitations of Acronis products.
- Click Install Acronis True Image Home:
- Click Next to start the installation:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the trial serial number and click Next:
- Select the installation type:
- Typical and Complete - these options are identical. Both Acronis True Image Home 2011 and Rescue Media Builder will be installed;
- Custom - You can select not to install Rescue Media Builder. You can also select where to install the product (e.g., on a D: drive instead of C:).
- Select whether to install for the current user or all users:
- Review the installation settings and click Proceed:
- The installation will then start:
- After the installation you will need to reboot the machine before you can start using the product:
During the trial period or after it, you can switch the product from a trial version to the full one. See Acronis True Image Home 2011: Switching Trial to Full Version.
If there is an issue with the product installation, please check Acronis True Image Home 2011 Known Installation Issues.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Acronis Customer Central.