This warning message means that the recovery model of the selected database is Simple, so there are no transaction logs to back up
This article applies to:
- Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server
- You run a Transaction Logs backup task;
- You get a warning message in the logs similar to the following one:
Backup of the item '/Microsoft SQL Server/(local)/%DATABASE%' is skipped.
This warning message means that the product skipped a database during a transaction logs backup task because there are no transaction logs for the selected database.
In this situation, these messages can be safely ignored.
There are two ways to make such warning messages disappear:
- Switch databases to Full recovery model.
- Do not back up transaction logs of databases with Simple recovery model, since there is nothing to back up.
The warning message will be made clearer in future builds of Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server.