This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- You have a dynamic disk group with a missing dynamic disk:
- You convert a basic disk that is not part of the dynamic group to a dynamic one:
- The operation completes with an error message and you can click Cancel:
- In the operation log you see an error entry similar to the following one:
Date and time: 5/27/2010 4:33:50 PM
Failed to perform the requested operation.
Error code: 13
Fields: $module : C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\DiskDirector\mmsBundle.dll
Message: Failed to perform the requested operation.
Error code: 401
Message: Failed to execute the command in the environment.
Error code: 602
Message: The passed symbol already exists in the symbol table.
This is a false error message.
This is a false error that can be safely ignored.
Click Cancel. Close Acronis Disk Director 11 Home and start it again. You will see that the conversion has completed successfully.
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
This has been fixed.