If an Acronis Online Backup is running when the regular backup starts, the former will automatically be canceled
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Netbook Edition
- You have Acronis Online Backup running;
- With the Acronis Online Backup running, you start regular backup;
- The Acronis Online Backup terminates.
- You schedule backup of some files to the Acronis online storage to start at 12:06 PM;
- You schedule a backup of your partition to a local disk to start at 12:10 PM;
- At 12:06 PM the Acronis Online Backup starts and is running;
- At 12:10 PM the regular backup starts and terminates the Acronis Online Backup;
- As a result, the regular backup completes successfully. The Acronis Online Backup is terminated.
Issue in the product.
Please schedule so that Acronis Online Backup starts after the regular backup or at a different time.
If Acronis Online Backup starts when the regular one is running, none of the backup tasks terminates - both complete successfully.
Acronis Development Team us working on fixing the issue.