These errors are caused by the tasks that no longer exist. Use the below instructions to delete records about these tasks from Acronis Scheduler
This article applies to:
- Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server
- Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange
- You have scheduled regular backup tasks by means of Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange or Acronis Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server;
- From time to time, an error message without any text appears in the logs:
Error (Code): 55 (0x410037)
These errors are caused by tasks which scripts are partly corrupted (or no longer exist). Acronis Scheduler tries to run these tasks and therefore errors out.
- Invoke Task Manager (CTRL-SHIFT-ESC), switch to the Processes tab and end all schedhlp.exe processes;
- Download and install the latest Acronis Scheduler build as described in Acronis Backup Software Scheduled Tasks Do Not Run. This will update the scheduling module;
- Download the below archive and extract it:
- Run the schedmgr.exe file from the downloaded archive and issue the following command in the command prompt. This will remove the tasks from the scheduling module (not from the product itself):
Merge the Scheduler Helper.reg file (choose the respective version depending on whether your Windows OS is 32-bit or 64-bit) from the archive with the registry by double-clicking on it;
Delete all files from the Scripts folder (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\Scripts\ for Windows 2000/2003 Server, or C:\ProgramData\Acronis\Scripts\ for Windows 2008 Server; in addition delete all files within \TasksService\Logs\ folders located in the same place);
- Log off and then log back in the machine;
- Start Acronis Recovery for MS Exchange and create new tasks afresh.
The error message will be changed in a future update of the product.