The "Manage this machine" button is grayed out when connected to the Acronis Management Console machine via RDP. This is normal behavior
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- You connect via Remote Desktop (RDP) to a machine which has both Acronis Management Console and Acronis Agent for Windows installed;
- In the Acronis Management Console the Manage this machine button is grayed out:
This is normal behavior due to the design of RDP protocol.
Click Manage a remote machine, type in the domain name/IP address of the machine you wish to connect to, specify valid credentials. The connection will go through successfully.
Feel free to contact Acronis Customer Central if you have further questions or need assistance.