Manually recreate Acronis Storage Node tasks to fix the issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- You try to manually run a compacting task on a Storage Node;
- You get the following error message:
Failed to run now: error occurred while enumerating the task;
Failed to convert: invalid task ID.
To workaround the problem, please do the following:
- Delete and recreate the tasks as described in Acronis Backup & Recovery 10: Manually Recreating Acronis Storage Node Tasks;
- Check if the compacting task can be executed successfully.
If the solution does not help, please contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article.