Download the fix
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Netbook Edition
- Acronis Backup and Security 2010
An attempt to do a backup of Mozilla Thunderbird 3 (File backup -> My Application Settings) fails with an error message similar to the following one:
<event code="8" id="3" level="4" message="Failed to copy file or folder ''. (0x550008)    Tag = 0x3A4FB2E0331C3C5F Variable cannot be found. (0x550008)    VarName = "VISTA_VIRTUAL"    Tag = 0x945E498875687EBB: None" module="85" time="1256553134" />
Issue in the product.
To fix the issue, please do the following:
- Download thunderbird_2.zip and open it;
- Copy or drag and drop the thunderbird_2.xml file to the following folder:
Windows 32 bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\BackupScripts
Windows 64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\BackupScripts
When asked, confirm that you want to replace the existing thunderbird_2.xml file:
Windows Vista, Windows 7
The issue should now be resolved.
This fix will also be implemented in the next officially released build of the product.
Backup of Mozilla Thunderbird is available in the File backup -> My Application Settings: