To contact Acronis Support follow these 2 simple steps:
1. Log in to your account (create one if you're new) and register your product.
Aiming to solve technical issues in the most effective way Acronis Customer Service representatives need to have detailed information about the issue you are experiencing. Please provide this information when contacting Acronis Support.
How can we contact you?
We need to get back to you and get back to you quickly. Please leave correct contact information with your support request:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
- If you are not the contact person, provide the name and contact information of the person that Acronis Support needs to contact.
We need to resolve your issue, so we need to know what has happened exactly. Please leave detailed information about the issue you are facing:
- Which Acronis Product is causing trouble?
- What operation was it busy doing when the problem occurred?
- What's wrong?
- What error does it show?
- Were changes (like new hardware or software installation) made before the problem occurred?
Is there any information that can help?
We might need to analyze records the software leaves when working on your tasks ("logs" or "reports") or to monitor its work with some extra tools. Please provide information relevant to the issue (if there is any):
Acronis Support may require additional information related to your system or ask you to perform some monitoring to assist in the resolution of the issue. In some cases, remote access to your system might be required. Your timely cooperation in providing any necessary information and performing necessary monitoring is the core of timely issue resolution, we will provide you step-by-step guidance, of course.