Using Acronis True Image in the operating system, you can recover files from a local backup or from a Cloud backup.
To recover files and folders:
- Open Acronis True Image 2016.
- On the left pane, select the backup that contains the files and folders to recover.
- Click Recover Files.
- The window with the backup contents opens.
You can restore your Mac or recover a partition using Acronis bootable media:
- Plug in the bootable media to your Mac.
- Start or restart your Mac. Press and hold the Option key while the Mac is starting. The boot menu will be displayed.
- Choose Acronis Media as a device to boot from. The OS X Utilities list is displayed.
- Select Recover from Acronis True Image Backup, and then click Continue. Follow the on-screen instructions.
You can recover Parallels Desktop machines as files. To make the machines bootable, please follow this article.