Start the installation, enter the serial number and follow the wizard. The product will automatically be activated and tied to your machine
This article applies to:
- True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis
- Having Internet connection at the time of installation is a plus, however is not a requirement
- True Image Lite 2013 is incompatible with other Acronis products
- Installation of True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis should be performed under account with Administrator privileges. The product needs to obtain low-level access to machine's disks\partitions which can only be granted under Administrator account.
- Run the installation file and press Install:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the serial number to install the full version of the product:
If you have Internet connection, please check the Activation box:
Review the installation summary and hit Proceed to install the product:
Once the installation is finished, you can press Start application to start True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis, or press Finish to exit the installation without starting the product.
See also True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis.