Using Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office, you can recover files from a local backup or from a Cloud backup. Check user guide for more information.
To recover files and folders:
- Open Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office.
- On the left pane, select the backup that contains the files and folders to recover.
- Go to Recovery tab.
- The window with the backup contents opens.
- Select the necessary files/folders and click Recover.
You can restore your Mac or recover a partition using Acronis bootable media:
- Plug in the bootable media to your Mac. (see instructions on creating bootable media here)
- Start or restart your Mac. Press and hold the Option key while the Mac is starting. The boot menu will be displayed.
- Choose Acronis Media as a device to boot from. The macOS Utilities list is displayed.
- Select Recover from Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Backup, and then click Continue. Follow the on-screen instructions.
You can recover Parallels Desktop machines as files. For Parallels Desktop 14, machines will be bootable after .pvm file recovery. For earlier versions of Parallels Desktop, please follow this article to make virtual machines bootable.