This article describes how to set up backup of a mobile device to a NAS.
A mobile backup to NAS protects the data on your mobile device and provides the opportunity to recover it in case of corruption or loss. You can also use the backup to transfer your personal data and settings from your old smartphone to a new one.
1. Install the Acronis Mobile application on your iOS or Android device.
2. Install Acronis application on the NAS.
3. Make sure that both NAS and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-fi network.
4. In the application on your mobile device, select Backup to NAS or computer. Tap on Scan QR code.
5. With your mobile device, scan the QR code displayed in the NAS application interface to pair the mobile device with the NAS:
6. After successfully pairing the devices, you can start backup to NAS over the Wi-Fi.
7. Backup files can be browsed on the mobile device and restored directly from the NAS.