The Acronis Scheduler2 Service startup type has to be set to automatic
This article applies to:
- Acronis Small Office: Server Cloud Backup
Small Office Backup will fail to operate if the Acronis Scheduler2 Service is not started.
By default the Acronis Scheduler2 Service is started and its startup type is set to automatic. However, if it is not so, please set it manually.
Make sure that Acronis Scheduler2 Service is Started and the Startup type is set to Automatic:
- Click Start -> Run and type in services.msc
- In the Services window locate Acronis Scheduler2 Service (this service may be called Service Scheduler2 Acronis on certain builds in French version of the product):
- Right-click on the service and select Properties in the pop-up menu:
- In the invoked window set the Startup type to Automatic:
- Click the Log On tab and make sure the Log on as: is set to Local System account. Click OK:
- Right-click on the service again and select Start in the pop-up menu: