Utility that allows you to manage scheduled tasks and collect reports in Acronis products
Acronis Scheduler Manager is a command line utility that allows you to manage scheduled tasks, Acronis Scheduler2 Service itself and collect diagnostic reports.
The instructions here apply to all versions and editions of Windows.
Managing Acronis Scheduler2 Service
- schedmgr service install
- schedmgr service uninstall
- schedmgr service start
- schedmgr service stop
- schedmgr service restart
Collecting logs for issues with Acronis Scheduler
- Download Acronis Scheduler Manager, right-click it and select "Run as administrator"
- Enable logging by using the following command:
set logflags support
- Reproduce the issue
- Compress the folder with Acronis Scheduler logs into a zip file or any other archive format:
32-bit Windows: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2
64-bit Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2
- Disable logging by running schedmgr.exe "as administrator" and issuing the following command:
set logflags 0
- Get AcronisInfo Utility output;
- Create step-by-step screenshots illustrating the issue
- Contact Acronis Customer Central with collected reports
Managing scheduled tasks
Acronis Scheduler Manager allows to manage scheduled tasks as well. See the examples below.
To get a list of scheduled tasks:
To delete all scheduled tasks:
To run a task:
To delete a single task:
task [task number]
You can get more information on these and other commands using help command.
- Acronis True Image Shows "No Such Script" in Operation Log
- Acronis Backup & Recovery: Task With ID XXX Does Not Exist
- Acronis Backup Software Scheduled Tasks Do Not Run
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10: Scheduling Backups