Acronis offers technical product trainings to Service Providers as part of its onboarding. Below you can find self-study material that will help you pass the Acronis Service Provider Support Certification in order to provide Level 1 technical support for Acronis products according to the Acronis Service Provider Support Guidelines.
Once you learn the training material, read the documentation and work with the product, you can proceed to the certification exam.
You are welcome to attend one of the upcoming webinars:
|Date||Time, local||Regions||Duration||Topic||Event Link|
If the trainings above do not fit into your schedule, please come back later in a week or so as we are constantly adding events for various regions.
Digests and support discussions
Follow the latest news on supporting Acronis Service Provider products, releases and hot topics on our dedicated support Forum:
Acronis Data Cloud
- Acronis Data Cloud v.7.5 Support Training - Webinar Recording (Management, Backup, Disaster Recover, File Sync & Share and Troubleshooting)
Acronis Backup Cloud
- Acronis Backup Cloud v.7.5 What's New
- Acronis Backup Cloud v.7.5 Product Training
- Acronis Backup Cloud v.7.5 Troubleshooting Training
Acronis Backup Advanced
- Acronis Backup Advanced v.11.7 Product Training
- Acronis Backup Advanced v.11.7 Troubleshooting Training
Acronis Backup Advanced for vCloud
- Acronis Backup Cloud v.7.5 Certification Exam
- Acronis Storage v.2.2 Certification Exam
- Acronis Backup Advanced v.11.7 Certification Exam
- Acronis Backup Advanced for vCloud Certification Exam
If you would like to be informed about new available trainings, receive other support-related notifications or request an online training, submit your request to Team-Support-Notifications.
You are welcome to provide your feedback on training and certification process in this satisfaction survey.