Support training materials and certification for Cloud Resellers
In this article you can find self-study material that will help you pass the Acronis Cloud Resellers Support Certification in order to provide advanced technical support for Acronis products to your Service Providers.
Once you learn the training material, read the documentation and work with the product, you can proceed to the certification exam.
Request your Advanced Support Training webinar at Team-Support-Notifications.
Standard Support Training
To complete standard support training, proceed to https://kb.acronis.com/MSPtraining and follow instructions.
You can request a training on one of the following topics:
- Logging System
- Crash / Lockup
- Linux / Mac
- Virtual Machines (VMware, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo)
- Applications (SQL, Exchange, AD, SharePoint, others)
Acronis Backup Cloud
- Account API
- Backup API (BETA)
- API integration (OSA, WHMCS, ConnectWise, LabTech)
- Physical Data Shipping
- Advanced setup scenarios (Backup, Recovery, DR, Migration)
- Advanced configuration (S3, iSCSI, Backup Gateway)
- Advanced Technology overview
- CLI operations
- Restore after hardware failure
Acronis Storage Gateway
- S3 backend setup
- Azure backend setup
- NFS backend setup
If you would like to be informed about new available trainings, receive other support-related notifications or request an online training, submit your request to Team-Support-Notifications.
You are welcome to provide your feedback on training and certification process in this satisfaction survey.